It is that time of year again when Sephora offers a sale on pretty much all of their products! The sale is currently open to Rouge Members who save 20% and VIB Members who save 15%. On 4/23, the sale will open to Insider Members who will save 10%. These are amazing deals, especially since makeup rarely goes on sale. During the sale, there are items I will be restocking and a few items I will be purchasing that I have been wanting to try. Also, if you aren’t already a Sephora Insider, it is super simple, just go to their website and sign up! You will have access to the discount too starting on the 23rd. Remember to use the code: SPRINGSAVE
What I am Rebuying
- Gucci Mascara: My new go-to mascara for everyday! I love it so much. It goes on smoothly and looks very natural. I always find I need a little mascara because with blonde lashes, it looks like I don’t have any at all (haha)!
- Tom Ford Lux Lip Gloss: New favorite! I do believe this is overly priced, but it is a wonderful product with beautiful packaging. It goes on smoothly. Moisturizes and adds the perfect amount of color at the same time.
- CT Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting: My go-to for setting my canceler. It adds a little color and smooths out anything I didn’t smooth with a damp beauty blender. It just a little something extra that allows my makeup to stay on much longer.
- CT Hollywood Flawless Filter: I purchased this several months ago and will be buying it again. It adds a super natural glow for under your foundation.
- IGK First Class Dry Shampoo: Holy Grail of hair products. Pretty sure I have purchased at least 6 bottles. I use this ALL the time. For a little extra trick, I put it on at night to have it soak up so in the morning I am good to go. This really does an amazing job taking away the greasy look I get after a few days.
- Anastasia Brown Wiz: I always stock up on this in the blonde shade. It is super easy to use. I keep one in my purse to use for touchups throughout the day.
- Nars Foundation: My favorite foundation for going out and picture taking! It has a beautiful flawless look without caking it on.
- Giorgio Armani Foundation: My everyday foundation of choice. It does more than a tinted moisturizer, but adds just enough color to make my skin look naturally beautiful.
- Nars Concealer: Another item I am always stocking up on whenever it goes on sale! I normally go 2-3 shades lighter than my foundation. Great all day wear.
- La Mer Moisturizer: I splurged on this when I was home in Chicago in February and I am loving it! Denver is super dry and I need a moisturizer that goes above and beyond your stand moisturized.
New Items I am Trying
- Wishful Yo Glow Facial Enzyme Scrub: I heard about this scrub from Emily Ann Gemma of the Sweetest Thing Blog and am dying to try it! I am hoping this enzyme cream will take off all the extra, dead skin on my face to reveal a glow!
- DryBar Hot Toddy Heat Protectant: So important! Being blonde and in a dry climate, my hair pretty much feels like straw. I have heard wonderful reviews about this product and am eager to try it. Hoping it adds that extra protectant I need to protect my hair from all the heat I put on it.
- Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette: I am most certainly not experience with eye makeup in any way. But this palette is so pretty and it makes me want to learn how to wear more than just one eyeshadow.
- Tom Ford Bronzer Brush: I have been wanting this brush forever! I am not totally sure why, I am just drawn to it. It is super pretty and I see all my favorite bloggers using it and loving it. I accidentally ruined my current bronzer brush while cleaning it, so now I definitely need a new one!
- Isle of Paradise Self-Tan Eraser: I am super pale, so I use self tanner pretty often to try and give myself a tan I probingly won’t ever be able to achieve on my own. And, I feel like everyone who uses self tanner, there are spots where I just mess up (all the time). These spots include my hands, feet, and elbows! There always ends up being a little too much product gathering in these spots. This is suppose to take away the excess, so I will see if it does!
- Tom Ford Soleil Blanc Shimmering Oil: Sometimes, there are those nights, whether a date night or a night out with the girls, that I want that little something extra. This body shimmer would be perfect to add to my legs or arms just to add a little something special to add a glow to my everyday look.
- CT Pillow Talk Lipstick: I feel like this is a staple amongst all the bloggers. It looks good on all skin types since it is such a pretty, natural shade. I am quite excited to try this. It will also be my first lipstick from CT!
- CT Pillow Talk Lip Liner: Wanting this to accompany my CT Lipstick. I love lip liner, which I will admit, I just recently discovered. But it does a great job keeping lipstick in its place and creates the look of a fuller, plumper lip.
- Jo Malone Diffuser: After getting a dog, my apartment has become covered with dog hair and at times, smells like a dog. I also cook a lot and in a small apartment, I find the smells sometimes linger. I want to try a diffuser that will overpower those smells and hopefully have it smell like flowers.
- Kopari Sundare Sunscreen: Skin care is so important! Not only do I not color very well in the sun naturally, I also don’t want to. I love having a tan, but if I can do it naturally I will. This also includes the desire to protect my skin everyday. Denver, along with being super dry, also has a very thin atmosphere layer which allows sunburns to take effect often and quickly! Protecting my skin, especially my face, is super important to me. I highly recommend wearing sunscreen everyday or at least a foundation with a little SPF.